Home » Ontario Wood Certified

Ontario Wood Certified

Ontario Wood is our heritage. From Ontario’s provincial tree, the white pine, to the majestic maple – when the world wants quality wood, it comes to us.

We are making it easier for you to find and purchase local wood products in your own communities with the Ontario Wood logo. When you see the logo, you’ll know the Ontario Wood product is:

  • sustainably grown and harvested in Ontario
  • made here in the province
  • high quality
  • supporting local communities and economies
  • what’s best for the environment

Ontario Wood is the natural choice. Look for the leaf logo to meet all your needs.

These products are made with at least 75% Ontario Wood and the other 25% is Canadian wood.